- • Microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under the top layer of your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine.
- • Individual, hair-like strokes are formed with the tool to mimic the natural hairs in a brow.
- • It is not as deep as a regular tattoo. However, it is still considered a tattoo because pigment is implanted under the skin.
- • To obtain desired perfection requires time - at least a two hour appointment for the initial visit. A second visit is scheduled and included to complete the process.
- • When you leave from the first visit, your eyebrows will seem darker than you desire. This is absolutely normal - they will lighten as the area heals. A second visit is required to touch-up any areas that did not take as much pigment as desired, fill in areas as needed or add additional strokes.
Microblading Procedure Preparation
- Specific details regarding preparation prior to the procedure will be discussed with you. Stop using retinol products, avoid alcohol and stop taking aspirin one week before the procedure.
- Arrive a little early for your appointment, you will be given client history and a consent agreement to complete.
- Your eyebrows will be cleaned with sterile pads and sterile supplies will be utilized just for your procedure, following explicit OSHA/CDC rules.
- Decisions will be made regarding the best shape and positioning for your brows depending on your face structure and brow placement. Color will be determined for the most natural looking brows and enhancement of your facial features.
- Microblade pigment usually lasts around two years, depending on each client.
- After this time, a touch-up is done to refresh the color and shape of the brow strokes.
- Various factors need to be taken into consideration regarding how long the microblading will last:
- Strict adherence to After Care Instructions are vital to final results,
- If a client has oily skin or sweats excessively, the pigment will not last as long,
External factors such as sunlight, chemical peels, laser treatments all effect the results
Includes complimentary consultation + follow up within 8 weeks of initial appointment
within 1-year, existing clients only
after 1-year, existing clients only
Touchup Other Artist’s Work
Prices vary based on reshaping, pigment retention, etc. Please inquire for pricing